Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Singapore....

During my recent official trip, i got a one day stop-over in Singapore,
and was very lucky to witness an awesome air-show done in "marina bay" as a part of their rehearsal for their "National day celebration"

I love to share with you some of the shots done their.... do comment on improvements and anything interesting... :)




Twilight in Marina bay.......
The skyscrapers of Singapore....

Jst tried a pose ;)


This is the max i could get from my 55-250 lens..... the tip of the sky-park building. (which you can see in the photo above)
A candid......shot from other side of the road, I loved her expression of exitement....


The singapore flyer...

This continuous shot is my favorite, one of the best maneuvers done by the Singapore air-force....
The first is before split and the second is after split which looked like a flower, I loved seeing thru' my lens than thru' my eyes... :)

Hope you enjoyed the shots.....

No comments:

Post a Comment