Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The rain.... the freshness....




Yesterday evening,
I was just crossing the road and it was drizzling, thought I can reach my place which is very nearby but, before that rain came and I was completely wet.
I cursed for a moment and ran, reached home and started searching my towel to make myself dry and comfortable, that moment I realized something, I felt fresh both on body & sole !
I wouldn't have been that fresh even if I have taken a full bath with so called nature soaps and shampoos... I am sure many of you would have experienced this by one time or the other !


Here I would like to share some of my shots took just after rain, you can see the freshness and beauty of the nature...... you literally can't get this effect by spraying water on the flower... !
These shots are taken in Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu.


2 comments: